4KTEC polyamide compounds are the most widely used engineering thermoplastics in various markets due to their excellent strength and durability properties. At 4KTEC we develop and commercialize a variety of polyamide compounds for a wide range of applications.
The wide range of standard 4KTEC standard products, from toughness to heat resistance, helps you choose the right material for a specific application. In addition to this standard range of polyamides, 4KTEC has adapted formulations that can be developed specifically at the request of the customer.
These customer-specific compounds have the advantage that we can adapt them to significantly change the properties of the material and add values to the material, such as extreme stiffness, high dimensional stability and low warp properties.
Main properties 4KTEC polyamide compounds
- High stiffness, strength and temperature resistance
- Excellent impact resistance and toughness at low and high temperatures
- Very good abrasion resistance
- Good electrical properties
- Easy to handle
Fillers / Reinforcements / Modifications
- Glass Fibers – Glass Beads
- Carbon fibers
- UV stabilizers
- Mineral fillers
- Electrically conductive
- PTFE modified
- Thermal conductive
- Molybdenum disulphide (moS) / Flame retardant additives
- Thermal stabilizers
- Hydrolysis stabilizers